Monday, December 13, 2010

Carney carnival

I don't know if you get as pissed as I do when told by people who should know better that you've got to watch your spending don't get so much debt live within your means It's fine for them they all make over 100.000 a year. Which brings me to my arctic thought what if there is no end to this slump ?
I know it's a hard pill to swallow but what if we've gone as far as Capitalism can take us.
We know the system in the old soviet bloc didn't work well what makes everybody think that the system we have won't just stop working too.
I have absolutely no confidence in any Govt anymore no matter which party is in power and after seeing that most of the Regulations which got us into a financial meltdown have not changed. You know when I was a kid I read about Corp running the world looks like it came true.
Remember people Fight the Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment