Monday, August 30, 2010

Last Days

It is with some sadness that I report that Canada has lost it's first two games at the World Championship in Turkey we now hold the five spot and that is no good as only the top four advance to the next stage keeping fingers crossed but not optimistic .


Now on the light side the Mayor of Iqaluit sent her son off to Hockey School last week so now we'll find out if nothing but School & Hockey is something he'll enjoy.

I've know from an early age that pro sports was not something I was going to be allowed to pursue and after my second year of high school didn't want to I played for the fun and competition but the thought of doing it day in day out was mind numbing for me.

Of course with hind site one might say "Yeah I could have gone pro" but that's just B.S. today getting to the pro's is as much luck as hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment