Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trips

Ok I was out of Town for the last game of the season for the Raptors it was an important game as a win would put them in the playoffs with Chicago loss of course. But what did my eyes see but a team just playing out the string I can't tell you how crappy it was to have to see what you know is the last game of the season. Now to be fair if you were watching on TV there is no way you would be able to see this it must be witnessed Live and it helps if you've watched as much basketball as I have over the years, but I've flown off target the whole point was I was out of Iqaluit first time in about 16 years so you can imagine the culture shock can't you come on say you can.
Ok I'm lying no culture shock it was just like I'd never been away had the best time ever some of which I can't even talk about until the 2250.

No comments:

Post a Comment